After my walk this morning, I was cracking eggs into the pan for breakfast, when my work phone rang. Curses! Eggs don’t wait, what if this turned into a long complicated phone call, and my eggs overcooked! What to do? Well, no worry, because the phone call lasted about 30 seconds, my eggs were fine (much to Genevieve’s disappointment), and all was right with the world.
But in that split second, when the phone was ringing and I was looking at my eggs, the following popped into my head:
- Mojo Jojo: Now to have some breakfast!
- [He finds only one egg in the fridge]
- Mojo Jojo: ONE EGG LEFT?! For a nutritious breakfast, TWO eggs is the minimum requirement! And I have but ONE, which is ONE shy of TWO! And it is TWO that I need! Curses! I must immediately purchase some eggs, for I need to have breakfast, and without the eggs I cannot have the breakfast that I so require!
- [He storms down the long staircase that runs to the bottom of the volcano, then suddenly skids to a halt]
- Mojo Jojo: [pats his outift in panic] I have forgotten my wallet! Curses!
- [He storms back up]
- [Cut to him returning down, to discover kids playing in his moat]
- Mojo Jojo: HEY, YOU KIDS!!! GET OUT OF MY MOAT!!! IT IS NOT MADE TO BE PLAYED IN!!!
- [The kids ignore him]
- Mojo Jojo: [leaving] I must remember to destroy those kids after my breakfast has been eaten.
So then of course, I had to find that episode and watch it, and post it here for you. The benefits of working from home sometimes outweigh the pitfalls. I love when he’s waiting to cross the street. We’ve all been there, right?
I think of all the kids shows that Maya got into that weren’t there when I was a kid, Powerpuff Girls was probably my favorite. Also Kim Possible, but I think I watched more Powerpuff with her. Mostly because I adore Mojo Jojo.
How about you, parent bloggers? What is/was your favorite of your kids TV shows? Not from your youth, from theirs.