Trying to think of a quick blog post for today, before I run out the door. 🙂 So here it is, 13 Things I did (or shall do) on my Summer Vacation. Graphic from the ‘official’ Thursday 13 page.
- Getting my hair done today.
- Took Maya to the airport yesterday for her first solo flight…to L.A. to visit her cousin. I hope she has a GREAT time.
- Went to visit Cherry and her new baby, Jacob, and her old baby (2 year old) Elizabeth. They live near the airport, so that was a two-fer.
- Mailed some packages I didn’t have time to mail before now.
- Did some work. Not much, don’t worry, but I’d rather nip some things in the bud than let them wait until I get back.
- Going to Santa Cruz to see The Fixx on Friday, I hope.
- Maybe going into the City to see a movie this weekend.
- Maybe going to the Music and Market tonight, which is a Farmers’ Market with live music.
- Went to meet Heidi and her friend Ken in San Francisco last Saturday.
- Finished my book, which I loved.
- Starting a new book later today. It’s waiting for me at the library.
- Going to breakfast in a few minutes with Ted.
- Thinking we’ll have salmon for dinner tonight. With garlic and tomatoes.
That’s it…also thinking some thoughts about other blog posts I might work on. Also watched a ton of Buffy episodes. We have them all on DVD, and I’ve been sucked in, yet again.