It’s been awhile since I’ve done a meme, but in honor of my SIL, from whom I have never received one of these before, I decided to bring the Monday Meme back to life. And FYI, she watches What Not to Wear. I never knew. I pink puffy heart that show, though I haven’t seen it in quite awhile. Here goes:
Three names I am called:
3. MYOB (no, I’m not called MYOB, but I’m not telling the world Ted’s pet name for me. Some of you know. The rest of you, MYOB.)
Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cleaning out stalls at a horse stable
2. Front desk clerk for a hotel
3. Business Systems Analyst at a few software companies, under varying titles.
Three places I have lived:
1. San Francisco, California
2. Fairbanks, Alaska
3. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
(also Stockton, CA, Campbell, CA, and Walnut Creek, CA, FYI…plus Berkeley and a few others)
Three things I like to watch on TV:
1. Big Love
3. Check Please, Bay Area
Three places I have been:
1. Paris, France (where we honeymooned, and had the best meal of my life)
2. Belleville, Ontario, Canada (where Ted was born)
3. Las Vegas, Nevada (where I have zero desire to ever return)
Three people who email me regularly:
I’m not sure anyone emails me ‘regularly’ anymore. More facebook and IM these days, I guess. And of course, the blog.
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Potatoes. Chips, fries, baked, twice baked (um…Kathy, I’m ready), home fries, scalloped, mashed, sliced and roasted, whatever. I love potatoes.
2. Wine. Is that a food?
3. Soda. I know. Not a food. Not something of which to be proud. I’ve mostly given up my diet coke, but I still want it. Stupid.
Three friends I think will respond:
Who knows. Since I’m not sending this in an email, I hope some of my bloggy friends and Facebook friends will choose to do it. Via whatever medium you might choose. Perhaps my cousin Jenny, if she gets near a computer in the near future.
Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to see “Wicked” tonight!
2. Going to Portland to see family this summer.
3. Taking Ted to Alaska someday. After all these years, and he still hasn’t been. It’s so beautiful, it’s a crime.
Tagging? No, not tagging anyone. If you feel like doing this one, let me know. My ‘who links here’ thing is broken, so I don’t know when people link to my blog. So if you don’t leave a comment, I won’t know you mentioned me. 🙂