I’ve had a few complaints lately, about the paucity of new posts around here. I know, it’s disturbing. I’m blogstipated. Feel like everything I want to say, I’ve said. Don’t worry, this has happened to me before. Plenty of fiber, and I’ll be fine again soon. In the meantime, to get certain people off my back, here’s a meme. Don’t complain, you wanted a post, you got a post. No one said it had to be good.
Stole this from Dot’s Facebook page.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
John Crespi. Only prom date, as I only went once.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No. I would if I bumped into him, just never bump into him.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Budweiser. Ugh. Though it may have actually been cold duck. Double ugh.
4. What was your FIRST job?
Two pronged answer:
1. I used to clean out stalls in exchange for horse riding privileges at a stable near my house.
2. First paying job, Hostess, then waitress, at Mr. Steak.
5. What was your FIRST car?
1966 Candy Apple Red VW Bug. Loved that car.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I don’t text.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Sorry, I don’t remember her name. Edie? I went to a hippy school where we called our teachers by their first names.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
California to Alaska
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
Maybe Julie Ragins, and I hear she’s a musician now. I have her CD. But I haven’t heard from her since I was about 6 or 7. We went to Montessori together, and my mom was our teacher. (Julie, if you ever google yourself and find me here, I was Julie Gipson then.)
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
No idea. Probably Amy Derocher’s house, in Fairbanks. Or my Grandparents house, if you’re counting that sort of thing.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
David and Stephani’s
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Got dressed, brushed teeth, put in contacts, went for a nice walk with my husband and our dog.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Simon and Garfunkel with Rosemary, Mr. Ponder, and maybe Mr. Cornet. They were awesome and fun math teachers.
16. What was the FIRST record/tape?
Not sure. Maybe Abbey Road? Probably more like Air Supply.
17. FIRST hospitalization?
Giving Birth…and today was her due date, though she waited almost 2 more weeks to be evicted.
18. FIRST foreign country you’ve been to?
Tijuana, Mexico. Then London, England.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Some Disney movie, I think. But I don’t remember which one. Lady and the Tramp, maybe?
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never had that problem. I’m a goody goody. 😉
21. Where did you FIRST meet your spouse/partner now?
First day of speech 100 at SF State.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Troy Butler. He was a pretty great roomie, too.
23. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
Cashed it and spent it! I don’t remember if I bought clothes or records, but it surely wasn’t big enough to get both!